29 October 2010

Prize in my Flake Nuggets



The fruit of months of labour, love and abuse of rubber latex.(That sounds so very wrong).

This is our end year product for first year stop-frame animation. I directed this film, however the story is a mix of input from everyone on the team, and I'm so happy we went with this one, and let it evolve as production progressed.

This is by far the most fun I've had all year on a project, and it would never have been the same without the friends who were patient enough not to strangle me[Thanks guys], and who were prepared to enjoy every minute(or at least smiled convincingly), and for believing me when I said I knew what I was doing(even when I didn't).

Here's to Sam, who never got to see the finished product. Everyone misses you woman.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment