06 December 2010

The Ear of Deception

A month of work, 5 days of voting and my first ever 11second club entry came 5th in the polls out of 295 entries!



This has been one of the greatest learning experiences, and most fun had on a project in my life (so far). Take time to look through the other entries, I was blown away by animations both above and below me in the polls, really great and inspiring work in every imaginable form of animation.

Awesome.

My 11second club entry

My personal favourite entry

All hail to last months winner!!

This is likely to be my last post for the year, so to everyone: a happy holiday season, travel safely and all the best for the new year!

2 comments:

  1. awesome work! I need to see more. keep it up. I love your blog and i'll be checking it often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, Stu! So inspiring, I did I write-up of November's competition in my own blog:

    http://cxapeloj.blogspot.com/2010/12/11-second-club.html

    I hope you do more!

    ReplyDelete